ST-26 (Wai Ling) Outer Mound
Acupuncture Points on the Stomach Channel of Foot Yang Ming
- Regulates Qi and alleviates pain
- Abdominal pain, hernia, dysmenorrhea.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the lower abdomen, 2 cun lateral to the midline and 1 cun inferior to the umbilicus, level with Yinjiao REN-7.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 1 cun below the umbilicus, 2 cun lateral to Yinjiao (REN-7).
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.7-1.2 inches. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!