ST-23 (Tai Yi) Supreme Unity
Acupuncture Points on the Stomach Channel of Foot Yang Ming
- Transforms phlegm and calms the spirit
- Harmonizes the middle jiao
- Gastric pain, irritability, mania, indigestion.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the abdomen, 2 cun lateral to the midline and 2 cun superior to the umbilicus, level with Xiawan REN-10.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 2 cun above the umbilicus, 2 cun lateral to Xiawan (REN-10).
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.7-1.0 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!