ST-22 (Guan Men) Pass Gate
Acupuncture Points on the Stomach Channel of Foot Yang Ming
- Regulates Qi and alleviates pain
- Regulates the intestines and benefits urination
- Abdominal distension and pain, anorexia, borborygmus, diarrhea, edema.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the abdomen, 2 cun lateral to the midline and 3 cun superior to the umbilicus, level with Jianli REN-11.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 3 cun above the umbilicus, 2 cun lateral to Jianli (REN-11).
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.8-1.0 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!