ST-21 (Liang Men) Bean Gate
Acupuncture Points on the Stomach Channel of Foot Yang Ming
- Regulates Qi and alleviates pain
- Harmonizes the middle jiao and transforms stagnation
- Raises the Qi and stops diarrhea
- Gastric pain, vomiting, anorexia, abdominal distension, diarrhea.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the abdomen, 2 cun lateral to the midline and 4 cun superior to the umbilicus, level with Zhongwan REN-12.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 4 cun above the umbilicus, 2 cun lateral to Zhongwan (REN-12).
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.8-1.0 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!