ST-24 (Hua Rou Men) Slippery Flesh Gate
Acupuncture Points on the Stomach Channel of Foot Yang Ming
- Transforms phlegm and calms the spirit
- Harmonizes the Stomach and alleviates vomiting
- Gastric pain, vomiting, mania.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the abdomen, 2 cun lateral to the midline and 1 cun superior to the umbilicus, level with Shuifen REN-9.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 1 cun above the umbilicus, 2 cun lateral to Shuifen (REN-9).
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.7-1.0 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!