ST-04 (Di Cang) Earth Granary
Acupuncture Points on the Stomach Channel of Foot Yang Ming
- Meeting Point of the Stomach and Large Intestine Channels with the Yang Motility and Conception Vessels
- Eliminates wind from the face
- Activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Deviation of the mouth, salivation, twitching of eyelids.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: 0.4 cun lateral to the corner of the mouth.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: Lateral to the corner of the mouth, directly below the pupil.
- Puncture subcutaneously 1.0-1.5 inches with the tip of the needle directed towards Jiache (ST 6). Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!