ST-10 (Shui Tu) Water Prominence
Acupuncture Points on the Stomach Channel of Foot Yang Ming
- Benefits the throat and neck
- Descends Lung Qi
- Sore throat, asthma, cough.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the neck, at the anterior border of the sternocleidomastoid muscle, midway between Renying ST-9 and Qishe ST-11.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: At the midpoint of the line joining Renying (ST-9) and Qishe (ST-11), on the anterior border of m. sternocleidomastoideus.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!