ST-38 (Tiao Kou) Ribbon Opening
Acupuncture Points on the Stomach Channel of Foot Yang Ming
- Expels wind-damp and alleviates pain
- Benefits the shoulder
- Numbness, soreness and pain of the knee and leg, weakness and motor impairment of the foot, pain and motor impairment of the shoulder, abdominal pain.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the lower leg, midway between the tibiofemoral joint line (level with the popliteal crease) and the prominence of the lateral malleolus, one finger-breadth lateral to the anterior crest of the tibia.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 8 cun below Dubi (ST-35), and one finger breadth (middle finger) from the anterior border of the tibia.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-1.0 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.