ST-37 (Shang Ju Xu) Upper Great Hollow
Acupuncture Points on the Stomach Channel of Foot Yang Ming
- Point of the Sea and Blood
- Regulates the intestines and transforms stagnation
- Clears damp heat and alleviates diarrhea and dysenteric disorder
- Regulates the Spleen and Stomach
- Activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Abdominal pain and distension, borborygmus, diarrhea, dysentery, constipation, enteritis, paralysis due to stroke, beriberi.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the lower leg, 3 cun inferior to Zusanli ST-36, one finger-breadth lateral to the anterior crest of the tibia.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 6 cun below Dubi (ST-35), and one finger breadth (middle finger) from the anterior border of the tibia.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-1.2 inches. Moxibustion is applicable.