ST-39 (Xia Ju Xu) Lower Great Hollow
Acupuncture Points on the Stomach Channel of Foot Yang Ming
- Point of the Sea and Blood
- Moves Small Intestine Qi and transforms stagnation
- Regulates and harmonizes the intestines and clears damp-heat
- Activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Lower abdominal pain, backache referring to the testis, mastitis, numbness and paralysis of the lower extremities.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the lower leg, 3 cun inferior to Shangjuxu ST-37, one finger-breadth lateral to the anterior crest of the tibia.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 9 cun below Dubi (ST-35), and one finger breadth (middle finger) from the anterior border of the tibia.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-1.0 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!