ST-14 (Ku Fang) Storeroom
Acupuncture Points on the Stomach Channel of Foot Yang Ming
- Descends rebellious Qi and unbinds the chest
- Sensation of fullness and pain in the chest, cough.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the chest, in the first intercostal space, 4 cun lateral to the midline (Huagai REN-20), on the mamillary line.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: In the first intercostal space, 4 cun lateral to the anterior midline.
- Puncture obliquely 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!