ST-34 (Liang Qiu) Beam Hill
Acupuncture Points on the Stomach Channel of Foot Yang Ming
- Xi (Cleft) Point
- Activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Harmonizes the Stomach and alleviates pain
- Moderates acute conditions
- Pain and numbness of the knee, gastric pain, mastitis, motor impairment of the lower extremities.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the thigh, on a line drawn between the lateral border of the patella and the anterior superior iliac spine, in a depression 2 cun proximal to the superior border of the patella.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: When the knee is flexed, the point is 2 cun above the laterosuperior border of the patella.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-1.0 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.