ST-44 (Nei Ting) Inner Court
Acupuncture Points on the Stomach Channel of Foot Yang Ming
- Ying-Spring & Water Point
- Ma Dan-yang Heavenly Star Point
- Clears heat from the Stomach channel and alleviates pain
- Harmonizes the intestines and clears damp-heat
- Calms the spirit
- Toothache, pain in the face, deviation of the mouth, sore throat, epistaxis, gastric pain, acid regurgitation, abdominal distension, diarrhea, dysentery, constipation, swelling and pain of the dorsum of the foot, febrile diseases.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the dorsum of the foot, between the second and third toes, 0.5 cun proximal to the margin of the web.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: Proximal to the web margin between the 2nd and 3rd toes, in the depression distal and lateral to the 2nd metatarsodigital joint.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!