ST-43 (Xian Gu) Sunken Valley
Acupuncture Points on the Stomach Channel of Foot Yang Ming
- Shu-Stream & Wood Point
- Regulates the Spleen and dispels edema
- Regulates and harmonizes the Stomach and intestines
- Facial or general edema, abdominal pain, borborygmus, swelling and pain of the dorsum of the foot.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the dorsum of the foot, between the second and third metatarsal bones, in a depression 1 cun proximal to Neiting ST-44.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: In the depression distal to the junction of the 2nd and 3rd metatarsal bones.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.