ST-40 (Feng Long) Bountiful Bulge
Acupuncture Points on the Stomach Channel of Foot Yang Ming
- Luo (Connecting) Point
- Transforms phlegm and dampness
- Benefits the chest
- Clears phlegm from the Lung and alleviates cough and wheezing
- Clears phlegm from the Heart and calms the spirit
- Activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Headache, dizziness and vertigo, cough, asthma, excessive sputum, pain in the chest, constipation, mania, epilepsy, muscular atrophy, motor impairment, pain, swelling or paralysis of the lower extremities.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the lower leg, midway between the tibiofemoral joint line (level with the popliteal crease) and the lateral malleolus, two finger-breadths lateral to the anterior crest of the tibia (i.e. one finger-breadth lateral to Tiaokou ST-38).
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 8 cun superior to the tip of the external malleolus, lateral to Tiaokou (ST-38) about two finger-breadth lateral to the anterior border of the tibia.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-1.0 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!