ST-32 (Fu Tu) Crouching Rabbit
Acupuncture Points on the Stomach Channel of Foot Yang Ming
- Activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Dispels wind-damp
- Pain in the lumbar and iliac region, coldness of the knee, paralysis or motor impairment and pain of the lower extremities, beriberi.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the thigh, on a line drawn between the lateral border of the patella and the anterior superior iliac spine, in a depression 6 cun proximal to the superior border of the patella.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: On the line connecting the anterior superior iliac spine and lateral border of the patella, 6 cun above the laterosuperior border of the patella.
- Puncture perpendicularly 1.0-1.5 inches. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!