ST-16 (Ying Chuang) Breast Window
Acupuncture Points on the Stomach Channel of Foot Yang Ming
- Alleviates cough and wheezing
- Benefits the breasts
- Fullness and pain in the chest and hypochondrium, cough, asthma, mastitis.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the chest, in the third intercostal space, 4 cun lateral to the midline (Yutang REN-18), on the mamillary line.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: In the third intercostal space, 4 cun lateral to the anterior midline.
- Puncture obliquely 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.