ST-30 (Qi Chong) Surging Qi
Acupuncture Points on the Stomach Channel of Foot Yang Ming
- Meeting Point of the Stomach Channel with the Penetrating Vessel
- Point of the Sea of Water and Grain
- Regulates Qi in the lower jiao
- Regulates the Penetrating vessel
- Subdues running piglet Qi
- Abdominal pain, borborygmus, hernia, swelling and pain of the external genitalia, impotence, dysmenorrhea, irregular menstruation.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the lower abdomen, 2 cun lateral to the midline, level with the superior border of the pubic symphysis (Qugu REN-2).
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 5 cun below the umbilicus, 2 cun lateral to Qugu (REN-2).
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-1.0 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.