ST-13 (Qi Hu) Qi Door
Acupuncture Points on the Stomach Channel of Foot Yang Ming
- Descends rebellious Qi and unbinds the chest
- Fullness in the chest, asthma, cough, hiccup, pain in the chest and hypochondrium.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: At the top of the chest, directly below Quepen ST-12, on the inferior border of the clavicle, 4 cun lateral to the midline, on the mamillary line.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: At the lower border of the middle of the clavicle, 4 cun lateral to the anterior midline.
- Puncture obliquely 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!