Shen Fu Tang (Ginseng and Prepared Aconite Decoction)
Formula 9 of 10 in Formulas that Warm Interior Cold
our partners at CHD
- Formulas that Warm the Channels and Disperse Cold
Possible Tongue Appearance:
- Pale tongue
Possible Pulse Patterns:
- Faint pulse
Cautions, Contraindications, Herb Drug Interactions:
- Section not completed...
- Decoction. The decoction is prepared in water that has been boiled with Sheng Jiang and Da Zao.
- Ren Shen is decocted in a double boiler before it is added to the strained Fu Zi decoction.
- Dang Shen should not be substituted for Ren Shen, as it is not strong enough for this condition.
Originally Appeared In:
- Revised Fine Formulas for Women (Jiao Zhu Fu Ren Liang Fang)
Combined Channels of all herbs in this formula:
- Lungs, Spleen, Heart, Kidneys
There are 2 Substances in this Chinese MedicneRen Shen (Ginseng Root)
Quantity = 12 Grams
Quantity = 9 grams
Find Similar Chinese Formulas
Sacred Lotus can compare the Chinese herbs in this formula to all other formulas on the website. Formula archetypes will list of formulas that have similar herbs, ranked by the number of herbs that match: