Liu Yi San (Six to One Powder)
Formula 30 of 30 in Formulas that Clear Heat
our partners at CHD
- Formulas that Clear Heat from the Qi Level
Possible Tongue Appearance:
- Thin, yellow, and greasy tongue coat
Possible Pulse Patterns:
- Rapid soggy pulse
Cautions, Contraindications, Herb Drug Interactions:
- Section not completed...
- For decoction, place Hua Shi in a cheese cloth bag.
- For powdered dose, use 6 parts Hau Shi to 1 part Gan Cao. Dose: 9-18 grams of powder with warm water.
Originally Appeared In:
- Direct Investigations of Formulas for Cold Induced Disorders (Shang Han Zhi Ge Fang Lun)
Combined Channels of all herbs in this formula:
- Stomach, Bladder, Lungs, Spleen, Heart
There are 2 Substances in this Chinese MedicneHua Shi (Talcum)
Quantity = 6 Parts Hau Shi
Quantity = 1 Part Gan Cao
Find Similar Chinese Formulas
Sacred Lotus can compare the Chinese herbs in this formula to all other formulas on the website. Formula archetypes will list of formulas that have similar herbs, ranked by the number of herbs that match: