Da Huang Fu Zi Tang (Rhubarb and Prepared Aconite Decoction)
Formula 11 of 14 in Formulas that Drain Downward
our partners at CHD
- Formulas that Purge Heat Accumulation
- Constipation due to Internal Cold Accumulation
Possible Tongue Appearance:
- White greasy tongue coat
Possible Pulse Patterns:
- Deep, tight, and wiry pulse
Cautions, Contraindications, Herb Drug Interactions:
- Section not completed...
- This formula contains one or more toxic substances.
While some Chinese herbs are toxic, many come prepared, or are combined, to mitigate their toxicity.
Originally Appeared In:
- Essentials from the Golden Cabinet (Jin Gui Yao Lue)
Combined Channels of all herbs in this formula:
- Spleen, Heart, Kidneys, Large Intestine, Stomach, Liver, Lungs
There are 3 Substances in this Chinese MedicneFu Zi (Processed Aconite)
Quantity = 6-12 grams (3 pieces)
Quantity = 9 grams
Quantity = 6 grams
Find Similar Chinese Formulas
Sacred Lotus can compare the Chinese herbs in this formula to all other formulas on the website. Formula archetypes will list of formulas that have similar herbs, ranked by the number of herbs that match: