SI-14 (Jian Wai Shu) Outer Shoulder Shu
- Activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Expels wind and cold and benefits the shoulder and scapula
- Aching of the shoulder and back, pain and rigidity of the neck.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: 3 cun lateral to the lower border of the spinous process of T1 (Taodao DU-13).
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 3 cun lateral to the lower border of the spinous process of the 1st thoracic vertebra where Taodao (DU-13) is located.
- Puncture obliquely 0.3-0.7 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.