GB-17 (Zheng Ying) Upright Construction
Acupuncture Points on the Gall Bladder Channel of Foot Shao Yang
- Meeting Point of the Gallbladder Channel with the Yang Linking Vessel
- Benefits the head and alleviates pain
- Pacifies the Stomach
- Migraine, vertigo.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: In the parietal region, on a curved line drawn between Toulinqi GB-15 and Fengchi GB-20, following the contour of the cranium, 1.5 cun posterior to Muchuang GB-16.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: On the head, 2.5 cun above the anterior hairline and 2.25 cun lateral to the midline of the head.
- Puncture subcutaneously 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!