GB-21 (Jian Jing) Shoulder Well
Acupuncture Points on the Gall Bladder Channel of Foot Shao Yang
- Meeting Point of the Gallbladder, Sanjiao, and Stomach Channels with the Yang Linking Vessel
- Regulates Qi, activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Transforms and lowers phlegm and dissipates nodules
- Benefits the breasts and expedites delivery
- pain and rigidity of the neck, pain in the shoulder and back, motor impairment of the arm, insufficient lactation, mastitis, scrofula, apoplexy, difficult labor.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: Midway between Dazhui DU-14 and the tip of the acromion, at the crest of the trapezius muscle.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: On the shoulder, directly above the nipple, at the midpoint of the line connecting Dazhui (DU-14) and the acromion, at the highest point of the shoulder.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!