GB-02 (Ting Hui) Auditory Convergence
Acupuncture Points on the Gall Bladder Channel of Foot Shao Yang
- Benefits the ears, eliminates wind and clears heat
- Activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Deafness, tinnitus, toothache, motor impairment of the temporomandibular joint, mumps, deviation of the eye and mouth.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: In the hollow between the intertragic notch posteriorly and the condyloid process of the mandible anteriorly. Locate this point with the mouth wide open.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: Anterior to the intertragic notch, at the posterior border of the condyloid process of the mandible. The point is located with the mouth open.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-0.7 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!