GB-32 (Zhong Du) Central River
Acupuncture Points on the Gall Bladder Channel of Foot Shao Yang
- Expels wind, damp and cold
- Activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Pain and soreness of the thigh and knee, numbness and weakness of the lower limbs, hemiplegia.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the lateral aspect of the thigh, 2 cun inferior to Fengshi GB-31.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: On the lateral aspect of the thigh, 2 cun below Fengshi (GB-31), or 5 cun above the transverse popliteal crease, between m. vastus lateralis and m. biceps femoris.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.7-1.0 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!