GB-31 (Feng Shi) Wind Market
Acupuncture Points on the Gall Bladder Channel of Foot Shao Yang
- Eliminates wind
- Alleviates itching
- Activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Pain and soreness in the thigh and lumbar region, paralysis of the lower limbs, beriberi, general pruritus.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the lateral aspect of the thigh, directly below the greater trochanter, 7 cun superior to the popliteal crease.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: On the midline of the lateral aspect of the thigh, 7 cun above the transverse popliteal crease. When the patient is standing erect with the hands close to the sides, the point is where the tip of the middle finger touches.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.7-1.2 inches. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!