GB-23 (Zhe Jin) Sinew Seat
Acupuncture Points on the Gall Bladder Channel of Foot Shao Yang
- Meeting Point of the Gallbladder and Bladder Channels
- Unbinds the chest and lowers rebellion
- Regulates Qi in the three jiao
- Fullness of the chest, pain in the hypochondriac region, asthma.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: Below the axilla in the fifth intercostal space, 1 cun anterior to Yuanye GB-22, approximately at the level of the nipple.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 1 cun anterior to Yuanye (GB 22), at the level of the nipple, in the 4th intercostal space.
- Puncture obliquely 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!