GB-19 (Nao Kong) Brain Hollow
Acupuncture Points on the Gall Bladder Channel of Foot Shao Yang
- Meeting Point of the Gallbladder Channel with the Yang Linking Vessel
- Benefits the head and alleviates pain
- Pacifies wind and clears the sense organs
- Headache, stiffness of the neck, vertigo, painful eyes, tinnitus, epilepsy.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: In the occipital region, directly above Fengchi GB-20, level with Naohu DU-17.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: On the head and on the level of the upper border of external occipital protuberance or Naohu (DU-17), 2.25 cun lateral to the midline of the head.
- Puncture subcutaneously 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!