GB-03 (Shang Guan) Upper Gate
Acupuncture Points on the Gall Bladder Channel of Foot Shao Yang
- Meeting Point of the Gallbladder, Sanjiao and Stomach Channels
- Eliminates wind and benefits the ears
- Activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Headache, deafness, tinnitus, diplacusis, deviation of the eye and mouth, toothache.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: Anterior to the ear, in a hollow above the upper border of the zygomatic arch, directly superior to Xiaguan ST-7.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: In the front of the ear, on the upper border of the zygomatic arch, in the depression directly above Xiaguan (ST-7).
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.3-0.5 inch. Deep puncture is not advisable. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!