GB-06 (Xuan Li) Suspended Tuft
Acupuncture Points on the Gall Bladder Channel of Foot Shao Yang
- Meeting Point of the Gallbladder, Stomach, Sanjiao and Large Intestine Channels
- Expels wind and clears heat
- Activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Migraine, pain in the outer canthus, tinnitus, frequent sneezing.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: In the temporal region, within the hairline, three quarters of the distance between Touwei ST-8 and Qubin GB-7.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: Within the hairline, at the junction of the lower 1/4 and upper 3/4 of the distance between Touwei (ST-8) and Qubin (GB-7).
- Puncture subcutaneously 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!