GB-10 (Fu Bai) Floating White
Acupuncture Points on the Gall Bladder Channel of Foot Shao Yang
- Meeting Point of the Gallbladder and Bladder Channels
- Clears the head and benefits the neck region
- Activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Headache, tinnitus, deafness.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: Posterior to the ear, along a curved line drawn from Tianchong GB-9 to Wangu GB-12 running within the hairline and more or less parallel to the line of the rim of the ear, in a depression about one third of the distance between Tianchong GB-9 and Wangu GB-12.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: Posterior and superior to the mastoid process, at the junction of the middle third and upper third of the curve line connecting Tianchong (GB-9) and Wangu (GB-12).
- Puncture subcutaneously 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.