GB-11 (Tou Qiao Yin) Head Portal Yin
Acupuncture Points on the Gall Bladder Channel of Foot Shao Yang
- Meeting Point of the Gallbladder, Bladder, Small Intestine and Sanjiao Channels
- Clears the head and benefits the sense organs
- Activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Pain of the head and neck, tinnitus, deafness, pain in the ears.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: Posterior to the ear, along a curved line drawn from Tianchong GB-9 to Wangu GB-12 running within the hairline and more or less parallel to the line of the rim of the ear, in a depression slightly greater than two thirds of the distance between Tianchong GB-9 and Wangu GB-12.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: Posterior and superior to the mastoid process, at the junction of middle third and lower third of the curved line connecting Tianchong (GB-9) and Wangu (GB-12).
- Puncture subcutaneously 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!