GB-16 (Mu Chuang) Eye Window
Acupuncture Points on the Gall Bladder Channel of Foot Shao Yang
- Meeting Point of the Gallbladder Channel with the Yang Linking Vessel
- Benefits the eyes
- Eliminates wind and alleviates pain
- Headache, vertigo, red and painful eyes, nasal obstruction.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: Above the forehead, on a curved line drawn between Toulinqi GB-15 and Fengchi GB-20, following the contour of the cranium, 1.5 cun posterior to Toulinqi GB-15.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: On the head, 1.5 cun above the anterior hairline and 2.25 cun lateral to the midline of the head.
- Puncture subcutaneously 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!