GB-40 (Qiu Xu) Hill Ruins
Acupuncture Points on the Gall Bladder Channel of Foot Shao Yang
- Yuan (Source) Point
- Spreads Liver Qi and clears Gall Bladder heat and damp-heat
- Activates the channel, alleviates pain and benefits the joints
- Regulates shaoyang
- Pain in the neck, swelling in the axillary region, pain in the hypochondriac region, vomiting, acid regurgitation, muscular atrophy of the lower limbs, pain and swelling of the external malleolus, malaria.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: At the ankle joint, in the depression anterior and inferior to the lateral malleolus.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: Anterior and inferior to the external malleolus, in the depression on the lateral side of the tendon of m. extensor digitorum longus.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-0.8 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!