GB-41 (Zu Lin Qi) Foot Overlooking Tears
Acupuncture Points on the Gall Bladder Channel of Foot Shao Yang
- Shu-Stream & Wood Point
- Confluent Point of the Girdling Vessel
Common and Key Uses:
- Stops lactation
- Spreads Liver Qi Stagnation along the course of the Gallbladder
- Spreads Liver Qi
- Benefits the chest, lateral costal region and breasts
- Clears the head and benefits the eyes
- Transforms phlegm and dissipates nodules
- Headache, vertigo, pain of the outer canthus, scrofula, pain in the hypochondriac region, distending pain of the breast, irregular menstruation, pain and swelling of the dorsum of foot, spastic pain of the foot and toe.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: In the depression distal to the junction of the 4th and 5th metatarsal bones, on the lateral side of the tendon of m. extensor digitorum longus (branch to little toe).
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: Posterior to the fourth metatarsophalangeal joint, in the depression lateral to the tendon of m. extensor digiti minimi of the foot.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.