GB-43 (Xia Xi) Pinched Ravine
Acupuncture Points on the Gall Bladder Channel of Foot Shao Yang
- Ying-Spring & Water Point
- Clears heat and benefits the head, ears and eyes
- Clears damp-heat from the channel and reduces swelling
- Headache, dizziness and vertigo, pain of the outer canthus, tinnitus, deafness, swelling of the cheek, pain in the hypochondriac region, distending pain of the breast, febrile diseases.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: Between the fourth toe and the little toe, 0.5 cun proximal to the margin of the web.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: On the dorsum of foot, between the fourth and fifth toe, proximal to the margin of the web, at the junction of the red and white skin.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.