GB-38 (Yang Fu) Yang Assistance
Acupuncture Points on the Gall Bladder Channel of Foot Shao Yang
- Jing-River & Fire Point
- Clears Gall Bladder channel heat
- Harmonizes shaoyang
- Benefits the sinews and bones
- Activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Migraine, pain of the outer canthus, pain in the axillary region, scrofula, lumbar pain, pain in the chest, hypochondriac region and lateral aspect of the lower extremities, malaria.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the lateral aspect of the lower leg, 4 cun superior to the prominence of the lateral malleolus, at the anterior border of the fibula.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 4 cun above the tip of the external malleolus, slightly anterior to the anterior border of the fibula, between m. extensor digitorum longus and m. peronaeus brevis.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-0.7 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.