GB-37 (Guang Ming) Bright Light
Acupuncture Points on the Gall Bladder Channel of Foot Shao Yang
- Luo (Connecting) Point
Common and Key Uses:
- Stops lactation
- Benefits the eyes
- Dispels wind-damp, activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Pain in the knee, muscular atrophy, motor impairment and pain of the lower extremities, blurring of vision, ophthalmalgia, night blindness, distending pain of the breast.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the lateral aspect of the lower leg, 5 cun superior to the prominence of the lateral malleolus, at the anterior border of the fibula.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 5 cun directly above the tip of the external malleolus, on the anterior border of the fibula.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.7-1.0 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!