GB-36 (Wai Qiu) Outer Hill
Acupuncture Points on the Gall Bladder Channel of Foot Shao Yang
- Xi (Cleft) Point
- Activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Clears heat and detoxifies poison
- Pain in the neck, chest, thigh and hypochondriac region, rabies.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the lateral aspect of the lower leg, 7 cun superior to the prominence of the lateral malleolus, at the anterior border of the fibula.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 7 cun above the tip of the external malleolus, on the anterior border of the fibula.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-0.8 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!