GB-28 (Wei Dao) Linking Path
Acupuncture Points on the Gall Bladder Channel of Foot Shao Yang
- Meeting Point of the Gallbladder Channel with the Girdling Vessel
- Regulates the Girdling vessel
- Regulates the lower jiao and transforms stagnation
- Leukorrhea, lower abdominal pain, hernia, prolapse of uterus.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: 0.5 cun anterior and inferior to Wushu GB-27.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: Anterior and inferior to the anterior superior iliac spine, 0.5 cun anterior and inferior to Wushu (GB-27).
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-1.0 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!