GB-27 (Wu Shu) Fifth Pivot
Acupuncture Points on the Gall Bladder Channel of Foot Shao Yang
- Meeting Point of the Gallbladder Channel with the Girdling Vessel
- Regulates the Girdling vessel
- Regulates the lower jiao and transforms stagnation
- Leukorrhea, lower abdominal pain, lumbar pain, hernia, constipation.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: In the depression just anterior to the anterior superior iliac spine, approximately level with Guanyuan REN-4 (3 cun below the umbilicus).
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: In the lateral side of the abdomen, anterior to the superior iliac spine, 3 cun below the level of the umbilicus.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-1.0 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.