GB-26 (Dai Mai) Girdling Vessel
Acupuncture Points on the Gall Bladder Channel of Foot Shao Yang
- Meeting Point of the Gallbladder Channel with the Girdling Vessel
- Regulates the Girdling vessel and drains dampness
- Regulates menstruation and stops leucorrhoea
- Activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Irregular menstruation, amenorrhea, leukorrhea, abdominal pain, hernia, pain in the lumbar and hypochondriac region.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: Directly below Zhangmen LIV-13 (anterior and inferior to the free end of the eleventh rib), level with the umbilicus.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: Directly below Zhangmen (LR 13), at the crossing point of a vertical line through the free end of the eleventh rib and a horizontal line through the umbilicus.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-0.8 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!