GB-25 (Jing Men) Capital Gate
Acupuncture Points on the Gall Bladder Channel of Foot Shao Yang
- Front Mu of the Kidneys
- Tonifies the Kidneys and regulates the water passages
- Fortifies the Spleen and regulates the intestines
- Strengthens the lumbar region
- Abdominal distention, borborygmus, diarrhea, pain in the lumbar and hypochondriac region.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: Below the lateral aspect of the ribcage, anterior and inferior to the free end of the 12th rib.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: On the lateral side of the abdomen, on the lower border of the free end of the twelfth rib.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!