GB-08 (Shuai Gu) Valley Lead
Acupuncture Points on the Gall Bladder Channel of Foot Shao Yang
- Meeting Point of the Gallbladder and Bladder Channels
- Eliminates wind, benefits the head and alleviates pain
- Harmonizes the diaphragm and Stomach and alleviates vomiting
- Treats alcohol intoxication
- Migraine, vertigo, vomiting, infantile convulsion.
- The location of this point differs among texts.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: In the temporal region, in the slight depression 1 cun directly above the apex of the ear.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: Superior to the apex of the auricle, 1.5 cun within the hairline.
- Puncture subcutaneously 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.