GB-12 (Wan Gu) Completion Bone
Acupuncture Points on the Gall Bladder Channel of Foot Shao Yang
- Meeting Point of the Gallbladder and Bladder Channels
- Eliminates wind, benefits the head and alleviates pain
- Calms the spirit
- Headache, insomnia, swelling of the cheek, retroauricular pain, deviation of the eye and mouth, toothache.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: In the depression just posterior and inferior to the mastoid process.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: In the depression posterior and inferior to the mastoid process.
- Puncture obliquely 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.