LI-06 (Pian Li) Veering Passageway
Acupuncture Points on the Large Intestine Channel of Hand Yang Ming
- Luo (Connecting) Point
- Expels wind and clears heat
- Opens and regulates the water passages
- Redness of the eye, tinnitus, deafness, epistaxis, aching of the hand and arm, sore throat, edema.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: 3 cun proximal to Yangxi L.I.-5 on the line connecting Yangxi L.I.-5 with Quchi L.I.-11.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: With the elbow flexed and the radial side of arm upward, the point is on the line joining Yangxi (LI-5) and Quchi (LI-11), 3 cun above the crease of the wrist.
- Puncture perpendicularly or obliquely 0.5-0.8 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.