GB-35 (Yang Jiao) Yang Intersection
Acupuncture Points on the Gall Bladder Channel of Foot Shao Yang
- Xi-Cleft Point of the Yang Linking Vessel
- Activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Regulates Gall Bladder Qi and calms the spirit
- Fullness of the chest and hypochondriac region, muscular atrophy and paralysis of the leg.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the lateral aspect of the lower leg, 7 cun superior to the prominence of the lateral malleolus, in the depression at the posterior border of the fibula.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 7 cun above the tip of the external malleolus, on the posterior border of the fibula.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-0.8 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.