KI-15 (Zhong Zhu) Central Flow
Acupuncture Points on the Kidney Channel of Foot Shao Yin
- Meeting Point of the Kidney Channel with the Penetrating Vessel
- Regulates the intestines
- Regulates the lower jiao
- Irregular menstruation, abdominal pain, constipation.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the lower abdomen, 1 cun below the umbilicus, 4 cun superior to the superior border of the symphysis pubis, 0.5 cun lateral to the midline (Yinjiao REN-7). See location note for Henggu KID-11.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 1 cun below the umbilicus, 0.5 cun lateral to Yinjiao (REN-7).
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-1.0 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!